|2013 FAST AWARDS BANQUET:
Saturday, November 2nd
The American Legion
2000 Buckland Ave • Fremont, OH
Admission: $10.00 At The Door
Doors Open: 4:00 PM
Meal: 5:00 PM
Awards Ceremony: 6:00 PM
Latest F.A.S.T. News
- FAST Series Crowns Champions; Announces New Series Ownership in 2014
- F.A.S.T. Series 2013 Banquet to Celebrate Fifth Season with Champions Mintz and Dussel
- FAST Weekend Wrap-Up: Craig Mintz & Nate Dussel Crowned 2013 Fremont/Attica Sprint Title Champions
- Kistler Racing Products Fremont/Attica Sprint Title Champion: Craig Mintz
- 2013 JLH General Contractors Fremont/Attica Sprint Title 305 Champion: Nate Dussel
- FAST Night #18: Fremont Speedway Quick Results
- FAST 305 Night #10: Fremont Speedway Quick Results
- Mintz and Dussel Look to Claim FAST Championship Titles on Saturday
- F.A.S.T. Week Nine In Pictures
- FAST Weekend Wrap-Up: Mintz & Dussel Continue to Lead FAST Series Points Going Into Final Event of 2013
|2012 Racer's Chili Challenge Information Page|
Saturday, February 25th, 2012
Doors Open @ 4:00 pm
Click Here to View the Flier/Entry Form (JPG Format)
Click Here to Download Flier/Entry Form (PDF Format)
Presented By The Fremont/Attica Sprint Title & Hoserville Ohio
Proceeds from this event go to the Hoserville Ohio Injured Drivers Fund
& the 2012 Fremont/Attica Sprint Title Points Fund
Cost: $5 General Admission • Kids 12 & Under FREE with Paid Adult
Location: Fremont Speedway Hall of Fame Building
Located just inside the main gate at Fremont Speedway inside the
Sandusky County Fairgrounds (Fremont, OH)
<click here for directions>
For More Information Call (419) 266-2897 or (419) 266-3681
Racer's Chili Challenge Tentative Schedule of Events
Chili Team Sign-In/ Setup: 2:00 pm
Racer's Chili Challenge Divisions
Racer's Chili Challenge Awards
Three Divisional Winners
2010 People's Choice Award Winner: Hammer Motorsports2009 People's Choice Award Winner: Racing World
How To Enter The Racer's Chili Challenge
ENTRY DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 15th
Download and print out the Chili Challenge Flier/Entry Form and PLEASE PRINT the necessary information on the entry form at the bottom of the page. Next submit your entry form with one of the methods below.Mail Entry Forms To:
Racer's Chili Challenge
ATTN: Stephanie Linder
2916 Fangboner Road
Fremont, Ohio 43420
Email Entry Form Information To:
Entry Rules & Notes:
1) Only one chili entry per person/team
2) Two "pit passes" per chili team - "Chili Chief & Setup Man/Woman"
3) Must provide 1 to 2 gallons of chili and a crock pot or roaster for proper heating. Chili must be kept at 140 degrees or higher.
4) Tables, spoons, bowls, and plastic serving gloves will be provided.
5) Teams must provide their own serving utensils, extension cord, cleaning supplies, paper towels, etc.
6) A list of ingredients used to make the chili must be proved and displayed the day of the event.
2012 Racer's Chili Challenge Entry List
Hoserville Ohio Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament
Test your poker skills in this charity event against the likes of 2009 F.A.S.T. Champion Craig Mintz (410 Sprints), Tony Beaber (410 Sprints), Steve Sabo (Dirt Trucks/Late Models), Chad Wilson (410 Sprints), Junior Felver (305 Sprints), Ryan Missler (Late Models) & many more. (subject to change)
Tourney Registration: Day of the Event
Tourney Starts: Roughly between 6-7 pm. Tournament will start after the chili awards are presented
This is so any interested chili teams can enter the tournament as well!
Cost: $25.00 (plus admission)
Rebuy: First two players out in the first half-hour can re-buy ($25)
First Place - 40% of buy-in
Second Place - 20% of buy-in
Third Place - 10% of buy-in
Hoserville OH takes a 30% rake of the buy-in
(Exact amount depends on number of entries)
Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament presented by Computer Man Inc.
This is a challenge for kids (17 & under) to determine the overall rock, paper, scissor champion. The winner will win a trophy donated by Ross Paulson of Computer Man Inc.
Registration: Day of the Event
Entry Fee: FREE
2010 Winner: Emily Theilbert
Hot Pepper Eating Contest presented by K&S Sales & Service
This challenge is for anyone who can withstand the heat of eating numerous jalepeno peppers during a 5-minute time period. The winner will take home $100 in cash and a couple rolls of toilet paper!
Registration: Day of the Event
Entry Fee: FREE to anyone willing to feel the burn!
Payout: First Place - $100; Second Place - $50; Third Place - $25
2010 Winner: Rick Claar & Chris Hall
2009 Winner: Jason Tomczyk
Driver Autograph Session with Past & Present Stars
Local Fremont Speedway & Attica Raceway Park drivers will be signing along with our special guest judges. Tentative list is below of drivers that will be in attendance.
To Be Announced!
Other Racer's Chili Challenge Events
2012 Racer's Chili Challenge Event Sponsors